Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Photograph of G Township Hall

This is a photograph of an old building located near the north-west corner of North Columbia Avenue and Hillcrest Drive. I barely remember this building. It was empty and unused as far back as I remember. I don't know the original purpose of the building.

G Township Hall, near the corner of North Columbia Avenue and Hillcrest Drive in Seward, Nebraska. The image was scanned from a page in the Official Seward County Bi-Centennial Booklet.

The image was scanned from the Official Seward County Bicentennial 1776 - 1976 Souvenir by Harold Davisson, which identifies the building as "G Township Hall." Thanks to my niece Liesel Sylwester for scanning and sending me the image.

I have uploaded the image to this Flickr webpage. Click on the ALL SIZES click-point above the photograph to see the image in larger and smaller sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment