Sunday, November 29, 2009

Photographs of St John Church in 1952

Lee Meyer has provided photographs from a booklet that he owns and that was published in 1952 for the 75th anniversary (1877-1952) of St John Church. Below are six of the booklet's pictures of the church. (I think that the last shows the church basement -- correct me if I am wrong.)

All the images that I have from this booklet are in this Flickr set, where you can view and download them in larger sizes.

The booklet has some other old photographs that I will show in future blog articles.

St John Church in Seward, Nebraska, in 1952

Flickr page


St John Church in Seward, Nebraska - Altar

Flickr page


St John Church in Seward, Nebraska - Balcony Organ

Flickr page


St John Church in Seward, Nebraska - Full Congregation

Flickr page


St John Church in Seward, Nebraska - Interior in 1952

Flickr page


St John Church in Seward, Nebraska - Basement

Flickr page

No comments:

Post a Comment